- NOW the Only B2B Show in the fall in the USA.
- STILL the only B2B food show dedicated to plant-based products!
- Delivers a unique mix of both retail and foodservice buyers.
- Concierge Hosted Buyer Program – guiding you through your pre-arranged meetings.
“Great experience, impressed with the innovation and variety of products.”
Chris Chagnon, Category Manager, Hannaford
“The experience has been very positive, and we’ve met some wonderful buyers. We landed a huge deal today. After being at Plant Based World, we will be able to fulfill retail space and food service.”
Janessa Steenberg, Founder, Panzcheeza
What’s new in 2024?
- Concierge Hosted Buyer Program an expanded program with a personal consultant or Concierge to help you maximize ROI!
- World Plant Based Taste Awards the only annual tasting competition for plant based foods in North America – winners announced at the event!
- Great Dates! The only show in the Fall is now a week later – from September 11th – 12th – perfect for a Spring Launch preview!
PBW 2023 Highlights
Concierge Hosted Buyer Program
The Concierge Hosted Buyer Program is a FREE OF CHARGE curated business-to-business matchmaking program designed to connect qualified exhibitors and buyers from retail and foodservice. This is an excellent opportunity to have valuable and efficient pre-scheduled meetings to enhance the show experience. Each exhibitor will receive an interview with the concierge before the program begins and will be able to liaise directly with their Concierge throughout the program.
Official Trade Show of the Plant Based Foods Association
We are pleased to offer Plant Based Foods Association Company & Ingredient and Affiliate/Investor members these exclusive additional benefits:
- Company & Ingredient Members receive a $200 discount per 10×10 booth.
- One extra priority point per 10×10 for booth selection in future years.
- VIP Experience For Members:
- Access to a pre-show webinar with tips for successfully running a booth at the show.
- Badge Ribbons to recognize PBFA members during the show.
- Access to conference sessions for Exhibitor Booth Staff, up to 5 Exhibitor Conference Passes per 10×10 Booth.
- Prioritizing PBFA Members for meetings in the Hosted Buyer Program.
- Preshow and onsite designation on Exhibitor Listing as PBFA members.
- Access to the PBFA Member Recharge Room during the show with snacks, refreshments, charging stations.
- Member Appreciation Happy Hour.