Top 10 Not-to-Miss Experiences at Plant Based World Expo 2023
Renowned speakers, engaging conference sessions, an expanded International Pavilion, cooking demos, emerging brands, networking, and more await Plant Based World Expo attendees
NEW YORK, August 22, 2023 – The global plant-based sector is expected to reach $77.8 billion by 2025 and will continue growing through 2030, potentially to more than $100 billion. There’s no better place to learn about ground-breaking products, ingredient innovation, and trends in the maturing plant-based industry than Plant Based World Expo, September 7-8, 2023, at the Javits Center in New York.
Attendees will hear from experts across the food industry, discover plant-based innovations, learn about the latest products and trends, and much more. This year there will be more than 200 exhibitors and sponsors, 40 conference sessions, and more than 4,000 people are expected to attend. With so much to see, hear and taste, how can attendees make the most of their time at the must-attend B2B conference?
Here’s a list of the top 10 not-to-miss experiences:
- Get inspired by opening keynote speaker Matt Mueller who will share strategies for learning how to innovate faster with purposeful growth.
- Don’t miss Friday’s keynote Plant-Based Foods in 2023: Lessons in Resilience and Collaboration with Liron Nimrodi, Zero Egg; Pete Speranza, Wicked Foods; Erin Ransom, Tofurky; Minh Tsai, Hodo Foods; Rachel Dreskin, Plant Based Foods Association and moderated by Nil Zacharias, Plantega and Eat For The Planet.
- Visit the BIMPOC Pavilion – created in partnership with the Plant Based Foods Association – which highlights four BIMPOC founder companies including I Eat My Greens and Fun Sesames.
- Stop by the Buyer Education Theater to learn what’s essential to buyers from food service and retail—featuring speakers from Hive Brands, Bon Appétit Management Company, Target, and more.
- Explore the global influence of plant-based foods from countries including Italy, Brazil, Denmark, Peru, France, the UK, Thailand, Australia, Canada at the expanded International Pavilion.
- Hear from industry leaders and pioneers shaping the plant-based sector’s future at the Executive Summit. Topics include everything from Growing a Successful Food Service Business to Merchandising Best Practices to Next Generation Protein.
- Check out plant-based cooking demos in the Culinary Theater, where you’ll learn to make dishes like Jerk Steak Tacos and Italian Stuffed Zucchini.
- Enjoy samples of ground-breaking plant-based products and ingredients.
- Find out about the latest consumer surveys and trends.
- Meet plant-based industry trailblazers, disruptors, and experts.
“At Plant Based World, our mission is to help inspire and support sustainable growth within the global food system. This year we will continue to do that with a stellar line-up of speakers, informative programming, and an Expo floor that will showcase the enormous variety of products available to today’s discerning consumers,” said Benjamin Davis, Content Chair and Strategic Advisor, Plant Based World Expo.
The Plant Based World Expo Conference Program has been carefully curated to help retailers, food service operators, and other industry professionals advance their businesses in the plant-based sector. All sessions are programmed with guidance from the world-class PBW Advisory Council and Buyers Council.
To learn more about Plant Based World Expo or to schedule an interview with PBW leadership, please contact Sacha Cohen, [email protected] or 202-251-9417.
About Plant Based World
Plant Based World Expo is produced by JD Events, dedicated to the creation of targeted and innovative industry-leading events that deliver results. The company brings together highly qualified buying audiences, education-rich content and high-level networking opportunities — all geared toward increasing collaboration in the markets it serves.
About JD Events
Plant Based World Expo is produced by JD Events, dedicated to creating targeted and innovative industry-leading events that deliver results. The company brings together highly qualified buying audiences, education-rich content, and high-level networking opportunities — all geared toward increasing collaboration in the markets it serves.