The 2020 Plant Based World Conference program will feature the Business Summit and Healthcare Summit. Below is a preview of what you can expect from the 2020 program. Full details will be announced in the coming weeks.
|programmed in partnership with:
The Business Summit programmed in partnership with Eat for the Planet – this track is designed to educate buyers of plant-based products across retail and food service on the latest consumer trends, and business opportunities.
Sessions will include:
- Data-Driven Plant-Based Merchandising: How to Turn Retail Insights Into Results
- Beyond Milks: Emerging Non-Dairy Categories Driving Retail Growth
- Overcoming the Obstacles to Institutional Food Service Growth
- Menu Makeover - Options in QSR, Family Casual and Institutional Food Service
- Why Big Food is Betting Big on Plants
- Marketing and Merchandising Best Practices: Strategies From Leading Retailers
The Healthcare Summit programmed by The Plantrician Project – this track features experts in the medical community sharing the latest research on the link between diet and chronic disease.
Featured Speakers will include:
- Scott Stoll, MD, The Plantrician Project
- Columbus Batiste, MD, FACC, FSCAI, Kaiser Permanente Riverside and Moreno Valley Medical Centers
- T. Colin Campbell, PhD, Center for Nutrition Studies
- Michael Greger, MD, NutritionFacts.org
- Michelle McMacken, MD, NYU School of Medicine
- Brenda Davis, RD
- Robert Ostfeld, MD, MSc, FACC, Cardiac Wellness Program at Montefiore